Sfax provides cloud-based faxing. Instead of installing and managing software, by embracing the cloud (or using Software as a Service) you simply access Sfax via the internet. Cloud-faxing customers benefit from numerous efficiencies without the need to buy, build, and maintain IT infrastructure to support the technology.
SecureCare has spent the last 10 years embracing smart technology to enable the secure and automated processing, exchange and management of sensitive documents and data.
Sfax meets the needs of customers by helping companies eliminate paper and streamline business processes. We deliver cloud faxing to help your company automate processes, reduce risk, increase competitiveness and improve performance.
- Minimal or No Up-front Cost, Low Risk. Sfax customers avoid the high cost of implementing in-house applications.
- Quick Deployment. Sfax is delivered over the web eliminates installation.
- Fixed spend. As a cloud solution, Sfax typically operates on fixed fees per month, meaning the costs are easily predicted.
- Fast Adoption. Internet delivery, high usability, and online help and training mean strong adoption and high ROI.
- Ongoing Upgrades. Our ongoing development process and cloud model deliver frequent functionality enhancements and upgrades automatically and free for all customers.
- Low Cost, Low Risk.
Our Sfax cloud faxing solutions are always available and always current. You have secure access anytime, anywhere — all you need is an Internet connection and a web browser.